High mountains and low valleys (equally the children of [Oyagami])
(120) You are thinking that the present path is at the mercy of the high places, but you are mistaken. It will be as [Kami] pleases.
(121) Those in high places are doing as they please with all the world. Do you not know the regret of [Kami]? Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 3, verses 120–149
Illness and dust; the natural term of life
(92) In this world, people are living merrily, but there is no one who knows the origin. Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 3, verses 92–119
Hastening the gathering of the Service performers and sweeping the heart for this purpose (the high mountains, useful timber, the central pillar, [Kami] and the high places, Nihon and Kara), continued
(60) From now on, I shall resume my hastening for the Joyous Service. This might not be easy to understand. Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 3, verses 60–91
A thing lent, a thing borrowed, and single-hearted salvation
(40) This universe is the body of [Kami]. Ponder this in all matters. Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 3, verses 40–59
Purify the mind and have faith in Oyasama
(20) There is nothing that I cannot teach, but there is no one who listens with a purified mind.
(21) If you quickly purify your mind and listen, I shall give you all of My teachings on everything. Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 3, verses 20–39
From January in the 7th year of Meiji, the year of the Dog
An old woman of 77 years
Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 3, verses 1–19