The urgent hastening of the Service done single-heartedly
(72) Now a request. What do you think I request? Quickly assemble the musical instruments and begin practice. Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 15, verses 72–90 →
Nurturing useful timber in the low valleys and hastening the Service
(57) Until now, the high mountains, boastful, have noisily done as they pleased.
(58) From now on, however high the mountains may be, they will never be able to do as they please to the low valleys.[1. OC 15:57, 58: Until now, those who are in high positions noisily complained and interfered as they wished by stopping the Salvation Service. Yet from now on, no matter how high their position may be, they will not be able to treat those below them as they wish. Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 15, verses 57–71 →
The lameness of Shuji’s leg and the hastening of the Service
(22) From today on, whatever talks I shall begin and whatever I shall say, please comply.
(23) There is no knowing what I shall say step by step. I shall carry out My intentions on whatever things. Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 15, verses 22–56 →
From January in the 13th year of Meiji
Part 15: [Kami] is hastening the gathering of performers to complete the Service and teaching the cleansing of the heart. We strongly feel the urgency of the serious situation
Using the lameness of Shuji’s leg as a basis for teaching, [Kami] urges each person to set the mind to perform Service
(1) Until today, I have been biding My time, refraining from speaking out on whatever matters.[1. OC 15:1: Until today, I withheld disclosing My profound thoughts regarding any matter. Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 15, verses 1–21 →