Illness, thing which are to be, and the truth of the free and unlimited workings of [Cosmic Space-Time]
(33) Look all over the world and through all ages. You will find many kinds of illnesses so-called.
(34) This time, no matter how serious your illness may be, I shall teach you the family recipe for your assured salvation. Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 9, verses 33–64
June in the 8th year of Meiji
An old woman of 78 years
Part 9: Concerning the Kanrodai
Listen without human thinking
(1) Until now, whatever I said, you thought it had come from the mind of a human being.
(2) This time, whatever I may say, never think that it comes from a human mind.
(3) Please listen closely to whatever I say. Never is there mixed the least bit of a human mind. Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 9, verses 1–32