The paths that humankind has passed through until now and the regret of [Cosmic Space-Time]; the way to clear away this regret—the Service
(89) No one knows what kinds of paths humankind has passed through from the beginning until now.
(90) From now on, I shall tell you about every kind of path and all of their courses step by step. Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 7, verses 89–111
The birth of Tamae, the free and unlimited workings, and gathering the Service performers
(65) What are the thoughts of those within about the baby now conceived?
(66) Never take this to be an ordinary matter. The intention of [Cosmic Space-Time] is profound. Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 7, verses 65–88
The mind that is worldly common in contrast to the mind of [Cosmic Space-Time]
(45) Though you have not been able to see anything until now, from now on you will see things quickly.
(46) If your mind is sincere, pray to Me quickly about any concerns. I shall respond at once. Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 7, verses 45–64
[Cosmic Space-Time]’s ruling over everything and bringing forth a myriad saving graces
(25) So sincere are thoughts of [Cosmic Space-Time], but what are the thoughts in the minds of you all? Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 7, verses 25–44
February in the 8th year of Meiji
An old mother of 78 years
Part 7: Indicating the slowness in understanding which results from the difference between the mind of [Cosmic Space-Time] and the human mind, [Kami] urges humankind to open up their hearts quickly and be in accord with the intention of [Oyagami].
(1) Thirty-eight years ago, [Cosmic Space-Time] descended because of the causality of origin.[1. OC 7:1: Thirty-eight years ago from now, I, the true Kami, descended due to the Causality of Jiba, the Causality of Oyasama’s soul, and the arrival of the Promised Time. Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 7, verses 1–24