Self-reflection and true parental love
(118) Though I appeal to you in sorrow over and over, I shall save you if you become of a sincere mind. Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 6, verses 118–34
[Oyagami]’s painstaking efforts in the beginnings of origin; urging self-reflection to those who cannot understand the divine intention behind these efforts
(86) There is no one who knows of this path. What do you think of this regret of [Cosmic Space-Time]?
(87) So much thought has gone into beginning this world, how deep is the regret in the mind of [Cosmic Space-Time]! Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 6, verses 86–117
The relationship between the Service and Oyasama
A talk from the 21st day of the 12th month
(55) This is the Residence where I began this world. Therein lives the original Parent of human beginnings. Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 6, verses 55–85
(29) I shall begin to tell you solely of that which had never existed before, and teach you the Service for [universal forms of salvation].
The teachings on the beginnings of origin in order to reveal the truth of the Service
(30) Among the ten performers of this Service, there are those who take the role of the Parent of the beginnings of origin.
(31) I drew forth Izanagi and Izanami and taught them the providence of how to begin human beings. Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 6, verses 29–54
From December in the 7th year of Meiji
An old woman of 77 years
Part 6: The teachings on the beginnings of origin
“Something marvelous” and “Calm your minds and please listen”—that is, [Oyagami]’s message and the attitude to be taken by human beings
(1) This time, I shall begin to tell you something marvelous. Calm your minds and please listen. Continue reading Ofudesaki Part 6, verses 1–29